The Garden State Track Club offers numerous benefits to its members. These include:
- Daily group runs, track workouts, and weekly long runs
- Individualized coaching plans for beginners, recreational runners, and elites alike
- Weekly social events and team gatherings
- Facebook activity like you've never seen before (ok, maybe this shouldn't be listed as a benefit)
- Opportunities to support underserved youth runners through GSTC's "Essays 4 Equipment" charity
- $30 per year for club membership dues: most gyms charge more per month!
- Access to the Tim Morgan Award (oh, you'll find out soon)
- A weekly email that can either be seen as an exciting weekly team update or poorly written spam
- A chance to run faster than your wildest dreams!
If you qualify as an Elite Athlete, additional benefits include:
- Assistance with racing and training gear
- Travel and race fee support
- Training with other team elites
- Specialized training plans
- Opportunities to compete at national caliber meets like Millrose Games, Club Nationals, etc.
- Please contact us at GardenStateTrackClub@gmail.com with any questions.
Click here to download the GSTC Membership Application
Click here to sign up on-line
Click here to buy your GSTC gear