- 14 Years at the High School Level
- 2 years assistant indoor and outdoor track coach at Roselle Catholic H.S (2001-2002)
- 10 years head cross country, indoor and outdoor track coach at Roselle Catholic H.S. (2003-2013)
- 2 years assistant coach outdoor track and cross country Cranford H.S. (2015)
- 3 Years Garden State Track Club sprint coach
Coaching Highlights as head coach at Roselle Catholic:
- 5 State Group Titles (2 titles in XC, 3 titles in Track and Field)
- 9 straight Mountain-Valley Conference XC titles (03-11)
- I feel comfortable coaching: 100m-800m and 5k – half-marathon. Men and Women of all ages and ability levels.
It is my preference to coach: Motivated and disciplined athletes that love running!
A little about me:
I hold a B.S. in physics and a M.A. in science education. I teach AP Physics and Honors Physics at the high school level. I enjoy staying active by biking, kayaking, running, hiking, rowing, lifting, triathlon etc. Outside of athletics I enjoy jazz, reading, beer, building stuff and astronomy.