Membership – Adult 2023
$50.00 / year
- Weekly Team Runs
- Social Activities, Team Events, Races, and Outings
- Team Coaches and Training Plan
- Network of Teammates in the Tri-State Area
- Discounts at Local Races and Stores
- Never-Ending Social Media Notifications
Have questions? Please contact us.
This membership is valid throughout 2023
GSTC x Tracksmith
As part of this partnership, members receive a discount on their Tracksmith orders.
This membership is valid throughout 2023 Have questions? Please contact us.
By buying this product, you and your Parent/Guardian (if applicable) accept the following Waiver:
RELEASE AND WAIVER Garden State Track Club
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT WITH PARENTAL CONSENT (“AGREEMENT”) IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any way in any Garden State Track Club event, run, race, practice or function (each, an “Activity”) at any time during the current calendar year I, for myself, my child/ward (to the extent same is a participant in any Activity) my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
- ACKNOWLEDGE, agree, and represent that I understand the nature of the Activity and that I and/or my child/ward (as the case may be) am/is qualified, in good health (with respect to any Activity which involves physical exertion, such as a ride, run, swim or related event), and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I further agree and warrant that if, at any time, I believe the conditions to be unsafe (for any reason, including but not limited to in connection with COVID-19 or otherwise), I will immediately discontinue my child’s/ward’s further participation in the Activity and alert the Coach and/or his/her designated representative or Activity leader of such concern. Garden State Track Club Activities are events such as runs, races, practices and related training activities that are organized and publicized by Garden State Track Club and its coaches. Activities do not include those organized by parents of other athletes who are not coaches of Garden State Track Club or who are not otherwise authorized to act on behalf of Garden State Track Club.
- FULLY UNDERSTAND that: (a) THIS ACTIVITY INVOLVES RISKS AND DANGERS OF SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, ILLNESS (from COVID-19 or otherwise) AND DEATH (“Risks”); (b) serious accidents could occur during running, and that participants in such events and Activities occasionally sustain serious personal injury, death and/or property damage as a consequence of that participation. For example, and for purposes of example only, I understand that a runner may trip over debris and sustain injury or be struck by an automobile on the road; (c) these Risks and dangers may be caused by my child’s/ward’s own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity, the conditions in which the Activity takes place, or THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” NAMED BELOW; (d) there may be OTHER RISKS or SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC LOSSES either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, COSTS, AND DAMAGES I and/or my child/ward incur(s) as a result of my participation, or that of the minor, in the Activity. child/ward is engaging in these activities ENTIRELY AT MY OWN RISK AND THE RISK OF MY CHILD/WARD.
- FULLY UNDERSTAND that this WAIVER AND RELEASE includes, without limitation, ALL INJURIES, ILLNESSES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, EQUIPMENT DAMAGE AND/OR DEATH that may occur as a result of participation in a Garden State Track Club Activity or Event such as triathlons, group bicycle rides, runs, swims, or related activities and social events.
- HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Garden State Track Club, its current and former Board members, administrators, directors, agents ,officers, members, volunteers, and employees, other participants, officials, rescue personnel, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of Premises on which the Activity is conducted, and its coaches (including but not limited to Rob Van Etten) (each of the forgoing shall be considered one of the RELEASEES herein) FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS,DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON MY ACCOUNT CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS; AND I FURTHER AGREE that if, despite this RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT I, or anyone on my behalf or on behalf of my child/ward, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, all to the furthest extent permitted by law, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorneys’ fees, loss, liability, damage, or cost which may be incurred as the result of such claim by me and/or my child/ward or their respective representatives, assigns, heirs and/or next of kin.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS, HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS,UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE, AND I INTEND IT TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID, THE BALANCE,NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
MINOR RELEASE AND I, THE MINOR’S PARENT AND/OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE ACTIVITY AND THE MINOR’S EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES AND BELIEVE THE MINOR TO BE QUALIFIED, IN GOOD HEALTH, AND IN PROPER PHYSICAL CONDITION TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH ACTIVITY. I HEREBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEE’S FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ON THE MINOR’S ACCOUNT CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE “RELEASEES” OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS AND FURTHER AGREE THAT IF, DESPITE THIS RELEASE, I, THE MINOR, OR ANYONE ON THE MINOR’S BEHALF MAKES A CLAIMS AGAINST ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR ANY COST THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.